Please see our most recent press releases:
- WiKID Systems Launches First Native Active Directory Two-Factor Authentication to Help Companies Prevent Attack Escalation and Credential Misuse
- WiKID Systems announces free, self-hosted two-factor authentication server with new 4.0 release.
- WiKID Systems Announces Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Linux Vendors Team to Address FFIEC Compliance for Online Banking
- NopSec chooses WiKID Systems for Two-factor Authentication for cloud-based Vulnerability Scanner
- Secure Hosting Provider partners with WiKID Systems for Two-factor Authentication
- WiKID Systems releases version 3.4 of the WiKID Strong Authentication Server and an iPhone token client, and launches a public OpenID service
- WiKID Systems and Atricore partner to provide seamless two-factor authentication and SSO
- WiKID Systems ships Version 3.3 of the WiKID Strong Authentication System.
- WiKID Systems releases Version 3.0 of the WiKID Strong Authentication System
- WiKID Systems announces new pricing for educational and non-profits and “Pay what you want” pricing for home users.
- WiKID Systems ships beta of HTML5-based Software Token, offering unparalleled security for Web-apps and SSL-VPNs